Vacation Rental Ouray, CO
Welcome to the Hill House, a beautiful mountain style vacation rental home located about 2 miles north of Ouray, CO. The Hill House is very quiet and private but still just a couple miles out of town. Our home sleeps 11 people and has plenty of parking, making it ideal families and large groups. You can view more pictures on our photos page.
We, the Nelson’s, have enjoyed this house and Ouray for 8 years. Our family has worked hard to make everything just perfect for your stay. We think we have succeeded in creating an atmosphere that is relaxing and homey, yet elegant and beautiful. The house is set up with everything you need from high quality linens to a fully equipped kitchen.
Want to make a reservation?
Click here to check our calendar, pricing information or to make a reservation. You can also email or call us at (303)815-8991.
Floor Plan of the Hill House
- On main level: Newly remodeled chefs kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter tops and porcelain tile floor. Spacious main living area with hardwood floors, a wood burning stove and window seats with great mountain views. Two decks, on the front and rear of the house.
- On second level: Master bedroom with small deck and vanity and a queen bed. Guest room with a double bed and two twin beds (one mattress is a hide a way. Bathroom with jetted tub and guest bedroom.
- Loft: A spiral staircase takes you to the sunny loft bedroom that has another queen bed.
- Ground level: Efficiency apartment w/a queen bed, full bathroom and small kitchen/living area.
Features of the Hill House
- 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 bathrooms – Sleeps up to 11 people comfortably
- Bed configuration – 3 queen, 1 standard, 2 twins, 1 small pull out couch
- Efficiency apt on ground level w/separate entry
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, porcelain tile in kitchen
- Newly remodeled and fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter tops
- Jetted tub in main bathroom
- Natural gas heat and range with a wood stove
- Plenty of parking
- Close to hiking trails
- Dish Network / DVD/ Free Wi-Fi/Netflix
There is lots to do in Ouray anytime of year including hiking, biking, fishing, rock climbing, ice climbing and jeeping. Check out our activities page for more information. You can also find more information about Ouray on the Ouray Chamber and Resort Association website.