How to Reserve the Hill House
If you would like to book our home you can contact us via phone at 928.699.1061 or email. Email will usually get the quickest response.
- Check our up to date online calendar to see if our home is available for your dates. This feeds directly from VRBO.
- After confirming your dates and rate, send us an email or call us to request a reservation. We will confirm your dates and rate then send you a rental agreement with specific information regarding your stay as well as a request for deposit, which is half the total due. If your reservation is within 30 days of the request, we will ask for the entire deposit.
- Review the agreement and email it back with either an electronic signature or verbiage saying you agree to the terms.
- Pay the deposit via our secure merchant account or Paypal.
- Once we receive your rental agreement and the deposit, we will reserve those dates for you.
- The remainder of your balance and security deposit is due 30 days prior to your stay. We will email you at that time to collect a security deposit and the balance. Once that is received, we will send you a map and info about access to the house.
- You can either pay a refundable security deposit of $200 via a credit card or purchase renters insurance for $39 that will cover up to $1500 in damages.
We do have a local property manager to contact in case of emergency. We are also available to answer questions about the house or the area. Call us anytime at (928)699.1061.